The company is a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. Our mobile app makes stock trading easy, exciting and affordable for everyone. Founded in 2014, the company now has 1,2 million users across 8 countries in Europe. By taking down the barriers to the financial markets and reinventing the trading experience, we’re helping new generations of first-time investors to discover the exciting world of the financial markets. Our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual.
- Be a collaborative and engaged member of a multidisciplinary Scrum team, along with fellow mobile and backend developers, QA, designer, and product owner, to create the best casual trading experience on the planet;
- Push for and uphold the best engineering, development, and quality practices;
- Create sleek user interfaces, and provide a smooth user experience through high quality, high performance code;
- Be comfortable in sharing your knowledge with your teammates, and in learning from them;
- Be the driver of your own personal development and growth, by staying up-to-date on all things Android, and constantly looking for opportunities to improve yourself and your skills;
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office close to Amsterdam Central Station
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Bi-weekly Hackathons and fun company events
- Conference and training budget
- Fabulous and healthy company lunches made by our very own chef
- Strong experience developing native iOS apps;
- Solid knowledge of software design patterns, as well as of iOS design patterns;
- Proficiency in Java, with strong object-oriented design skills (experience with Kotlin is a plus);
- Very good understanding of memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multithreading;
- Demonstrable experience publishing apps to the Google Play Store (please include details of your portfolio when you apply);
- Experience with distributed version control systems like Git;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
The position will be based in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
You don’t have to be worried about find a new home, new environment etc. We have a relocation service that does all this things for you and more!
Please, note that the company is not providing relocation and visa support for countries outside of Europe