Our client, a people centric multinational company expert in industrial gases, is currently looking for a Product manager for Sedation products to join their European team.
Location can be in Spain, Germany or France, since the company is flexible to provide different sites or can be home-based.
The person holding this position will have a clear objective: to provide professional delivery of expert technical management services for the medical product portfolio of our customer, focussing on sedation and medical products.
What about values? Values and cultural fit is important for our customer. We’re looking for a professional that values integrity, respect for environment, commitment and trust to skateholders and employees, customer focus and excellence whilst also enjoys dynamic, fast paced and results oriented environments.
• Preparation and support of the specific sedation products and other medicinal products in the Sedation Sector.
• Market launch including line extensions and additional indications.
• Supporting the market access of the subsidiaries of our customer
• To support the consecution of the company strategy
• Market monitoring and pharmaceutical evaluation of potential new applications, potential line extensions and additional indications as well as potential cooperation with manufactures of medical devices and service providers.
• Assessment of requirements for the manufacture and distribution within the group.
• Pharmaceutical support to establish market plans, information and marketing material.
• Train key account management team on product and specifications
• To conduct internal GxP audits within our customer
• Work closely with D&I teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
Who you’ll be
• University degree in medical science, pharmaceutics or biotechnology
• Minimum 7/8 years of job experience in sales, marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products as well as in the field of Regulatory Affairs
• Personal attributes and qualities that match with company values
• Behavioural competences (interpersonal effectiveness, good communication skills, customer orientation, teamwork abilities, withstands pressure, ability to prioritize and results orientation)
• Experience on developing functional competences (developing product knowledge and expertise, application of processes, procedures and tools, business partnering, understanding of the selling process)
• High level of English
• Hands on experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Availability to travel is a must