Our client, a sustainable and people centric multinational company, leader in coatings and chemical products, is currently looking for a Project Manager Operations to join their team in Offenbach (Germany).
The person holding this position will have a clear objective: to improve business operations and process efficiency within the company, specifically in their production site based in Offenbach.
If career development is something important for you, this is your opportunity! This is not only a really good job opportunity at short term due to the exposure of this position, but also a fantastic opportunity for the near future. The company is looking to hire someone with potential to keep growing nationally and/or internationally, with a lot of options for someone who’s able to demonstrate commitment, engagement and passion for her/his job.
What about values? Values and cultural fit is important for our customer. We’re looking for a professional that values integrity, commitment, customer focus, teamwork and innovation whilst also enjoys competitive and results oriented environments.
- To analyse, identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities in the Operations and Production processes
- To create, organize and implement projects and improvements to support the operations teams
- To define required resources, manage project budgets and allocate responsibilities to individual members of the project teams
- To run the implementation of the project and business process improvements
- To check project documents on completeness, relevance and proper storage
- To participate in the development and maintenance of standard procedures (SOPs)
Who you’ll be
- Master Degree in engineering (Chemical engineering, Process engineering, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar position, ideally with Colors & Coatings (Automotive, Print, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Construction materials industry)
- Expert in SAP, preferably Module BW
- Experience in project management, preferably Lean Six Sigma
- Personal attributes and qualities that match with company values (Customer Focused, Deliver on Commitments, Passion for Excellence, Winning Together)
- Behavioural competences (communication skills, change management, interpersonal effectiveness, collaborative, teamwork, withstands pressure, ability to prioritize, results orientation)
- High level of English
- Hands on experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
If you feel the above sounds like you then we would love to meet you!